“Attorney: a person who has been qualified by a state or federal court to provide legal services, including appearing in court. Each state has a bar examination which is a qualifying test to practice law.” http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=2464
An attorney will help you understand your legal rights and help solve your legal problem. Attorneys give strategic advice, research legal issues, draft legal documents, and advocate on your behalf. Hiring an attorney is a valuable investment. In fact, hiring an attorney at the start of your legal issue could save you a lot of money by preventing future legal complications. Putting your legal problem in the hands of a trained legal professional will also help alleviate some of your stress.
You should contact an attorney if:
- you have legal questions that are not answered by do-it-yourself materials
- your legal matter is complex
- you want a professional to review your legal documents
- you need advice or coaching to handle a legal issue
- you were injured in an accident
- you have a family dispute
- you plan to start your own business
- you were arrested
Call our office at 770.466.2700 to schedule a free initial 30-minute consultation to learn how we can help you.