Skip to main content

Client Reviews for The Law Office of Christine M Bechtold, LLC


Average Client Review 5 out of 5!
Very happy with services
Posted by: Teresa, a Family client, 7 days ago.
  •       Overall rating            Excellent
  •       Trustworthy              Excellent
  •       Responsive               Excellent
  •       Knowledgeable        Excellent
  •       Kept me informed    Excellent

  Client Review:
Ms. Bechtold always replies promptly to communications. She is an expert in her fields and her fees are very reasonable. She explains things in laymen’s terms so that I can fully understand them, since I am not a lawyer. I’ve been very happy with her services.
**************************************
Great Communication
Posted by: Melissa, a Divorce client, 7 days ago.
  •       Overall rating            Excellent
  •       Trustworthy              Excellent
  •       Responsive               Excellent
  •       Knowledgeable        Excellent
  •       Kept me informed    Excellent 
 Client Review:
Ms. Bechtold was very quick in responding to my emails and phone calls. She made a difficult process much easier. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of legal services.

AVVO Reviews
**************************************
5.0 out of 5.0
Posted by a Consumer on 01/24/12 

  Client Review:
Ms. Bechtold was very professional, and very helpful in the process of my divorce. She was able to answer all of my questions on the process and application of my divorce. I would highly recommend her services to anyone I know needing legal services. 

**************************************
5.0 out of 5.0
 Posted by a Consumer on 01/24/12 

  Client Review: 
Ms. Bechtold provided exactly what I asked for and went over and above the requirements of our contract.