Skip to main content

New 5.0 out of 5.0 Client Reviews


Client Reviews:
All 5.0 out of 5.0 reviews on Lawyers.com

Christine was very helpful and persistent in my divorce case. I would definitely use her services should I need them in the future”

Ms. Bechtold always responded to my questions and provided me with the legal services I needed in a timely manner. I would recommend her to others who are seeking a hands-on attentive attorney.”

Very easy to deal with. Answered all my questions.”

"Ms. Bechtold was very professional, and very helpful in the process of my divorce. She was able to answer all of my questions on the process and application of my divorce. I would highly recommend her services to anyone I know needing legal services.”

“Ms. Bechtold always replies promptly to communications. She is an expert in her fields and her fees are very reasonable. She explains things in laymen's terms so that I can fully understand them, since I am not a lawyer. I've been very happy with her services.”

Extremely helpful and prompt with divorce forms and advice. Quickly responded to email inquiries with specific details needed. Reasonably priced. I would recommend.”

Ms. Bechtold provided exactly what I asked for and went over and above the requirements of our contract.”

All 5.0 out of 5.0 reviews on Avvo.com

“Very responsive to my request and worked with me to get everything covered. Extremely fast response for everything I asked.”

“Ms. Bechtold was so helpful and attentive in my divorce case. She was persistent in working with a difficult spouse and always prompt in answering questions or other correspondence. I would certainly recommend her services to anyone requiring legal assistance.”

“Ms. Bechtold always replies promptly to communications. She is an expert in her fields and her fees are very reasonable. She explains things in laymen's terms so that I can fully understand them, since I am not a lawyer. I've been very happy with her services.

“Ms. Bechtold was very quick in responding to my emails and phone calls. She made a difficult process much easier. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of legal services.”

 http://www.bechtold-law.com/reviews.html